The Hampton Roads Metropolitan Medical Response System (HRMMRS) and Tidewater Emergency Medical Service Council (TEMS) in partnership with the Eastern Virginia Healthcare Coalition provide a myriad of discussion and operations based exercise support services. These support services are available to EMS agencies, fire departments, law enforcement agencies, Medical Reserve Corps, CERT, public health departments, hospitals and other healthcare organizations. To use these services please contact the HRMMRS Program Office by calling (757) 963-0632.
- Drill/Exercise Planning and Documentation Assistance
- Drill/Exercise Evaluation
- Drill/Exercise Support Equipment Loans
- Scenario Patient/Victim Card Packages
- Drill/Exercise Photography
- Participant Registration
- Meeting Space
For a more detailed list of our drill and exercise support services download the attachment shown below.